Application rates and delivery
- Please read the product label carefully
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Do not breathe spray
- Do not empty into drains, dispose of this material and its container to hazardous or special waste collection point
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
- Apply Longbowusing a knapsack sprayer at the dose rate of 75 ml in 10 litres water/100 m² as a medium/coarse spray.
- Alternatively, apply Longbow with a watering can (medium rose) at the dose rate of 10 ml in 10 litres water/10 m².
- For optimal control use a knapsack sprayer.
- It is recommended to rinse the sprayer/watering can thoroughly after use, by using a suitable product (e.g. 1% ammonia solution or 1% sodium carbonate) or manually rinsing three times. Dispose of washings safely and wash out again with clean water before using another product.
- The activity of Longbow is promoted by climatic conditions which favour photosynthesis such as warm temperatures and sunny conditions.
- Avoid treatment during dry periods and when rain is expected within 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not spray to grass suffering from drought or during freezing conditions. May take up to 3 weeks before weed destruction is seen.
- Do not re-apply if weed destruction is not seen directly after treatment.
- To eliminate hardy broad-leaved weeds, Longbow must be used on sufficiently developed plants.
- Therefore treatments should not be made immediately after mowing. For best results, apply the product at least 5 days after the last mowing and wait 7 days after application before mowing again.
- Safety to crops grown for seed production has not been established.
- Do not use on new grass for 6 months after establishment.
- When renovating treated areas an interval of 6-8 weeks should elapse before re-seeding.
Harmonix® Tri-Nema™ offers 3 different modes of activity in...See product
Dedicate is a contact and systemic fungicide for use in...See product
Signature® XTRA Stressgard® currently for Ireland
The first FULLY systemic fungicide available to the Irish...See product
Exteris Stressgard is the first combination SDHI fungicide...See product