Application rates and delivery
- Please read the product label carefully.
- Do not breathe spray.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
- Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
- May produce an allergic reaction. Contains trifloxystrobin.
- To avoid risks to man and the environment comply with the instructions for use.
How to use:
- Sprayers should be THOROUGHLY CLEANED before use and filters and jets checked for damage and blockages.
- Thoroughly shake the pack before use.
- Half fill the sprayer tank with clean water and agitate.
- Add the required amount of Dedicate.
- Mix thoroughly and make up to the required volume of water while still agitating.
- Spray immediately after mixing.
- Continue agitation at all times during spraying and stoppages, until the tank is completely empty.
- Wash out all spray equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use.
- Dedicate should be used preventatively or as early as possible in the disease cycle, applying at the first sign of disease.
- Dedicate can be used when grass is either dormant or activity actively growing and displays both protective and some curative activity.
- If grass is being mown, Dedicate should be applied after cutting and further mowing should not take place until AT LEAST 48 hours after treatment. This is to allow adequate movement of the systemic active ingredients throughout the plant.
- Do not apply more than 2 applications per year.
- Allow at least 28 days between applications of Dedicate. Do not apply sequential applications of Dedicate.
- Alternate with a fungicide having a different mode of action.
- Do not apply during drought conditions or to frozen turf.