Application rates and deliveryFurther Information:
How to use:
- The effects on rodents can be seen 3 to 5 days after the first consumption of the bait.
- Rats may take several days before starting to feed because of their neophobic behaviour (fear of anything new).
- Rats and mice can consume a lethal dose in one feed.
- The red colouring of the grains shows in the rodent excrement indicating bait has been taken.
- Rodilon Wheat Tech may be applied by professional users only when appropriate chemical resistant gloves (EN374) are used.
- Baits must be securely deposited in suitable trays, under cover or in tamper resistant bait stations so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children.
- Prevent access to Rodilon Wheat Tech by children, birds and non-target animals, (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry).
- Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away.
- Unless under the supervision of a pest control operator or other competent person, do not use anticoagulant rodenticides as permanent baits.
- In most cases, anticoagulant bait should have achieved control within 35 days. Should activity continue beyond this time, the likely cause should be determined.
When the product is being used in public areas, the areas treated must be marked during the treatment period and a notice explaining the risk of primary or secondary poisoning by the anticoagulant as well as indicating the first measures to be taken in case of poisoning must be made available alongside the baits. When tamper resistant bait stations are used, they should be clearly marked to show that they contain rodenticides and that they should not be disturbed. Antidote vitamin K1 (under medical supervision).
Racumin Paste is a highly palatable first generation...See product
Rodilon Soft Block
Rodilon Soft Block is a highly potent anticoagulant paste...See product
Rodilon Block is a highly potent anticoagulant extruded...See product
Rodilon Trio is a highly potent anticoagulant mixed grain...See product