- Foam works in places others fail (Dec 2015)
Featured in Pest magazine, this article looks at a successful trial of Racumin Foam.
- Tackling the rodent threat to farm kit (Dec 2015)
Arable Farming and Ken Black look at the serious damage rats and mice can cause to farm machinery put away for the winter.
- Top tips for grain stores (Sept 2015)
Ken Black talks to Pest magazine about the best way to tackle grain store preparation.
- Future secured for broad spectrum insecticide in the face of... (Sept 2015)
Pest Control News talks to Richard Moseley about the broad spectrum insecticide K-Othrine WG250.
- Label changes – how will they affect you? (June 2015)
Pest magazine talks with Colin Mumford about the CLP label changes and what this means for pest professionals.
- Rodent control prevents costly damage and reduces disease spread (Dec 2014)
Pig World and Ken Black discuss the importance of a planned, integrated control programme for preventing costly damage.
- Time to rethink first generation rodenticides
Featured in Over the Counter magazine (Winter 2014 - 2015)
- Managing the pest risk in stored grain
Featured in Agronomist & Arable Farmer magazine (Autumn 2014)
If you would like to be notified by e-mail with new articles from Bayer please click here.