/// Control that Sets You Free
Digital Pest Management
Help optimize integrated pest management (IPM) efforts.
Helps improve pest inspections & audit readiness.
Helps prevent infestations.
IoT sensors provide 24/7 monitoring and real-time capture alerts so you can respond proactively instead of relying on manual trap checking.
- Rapidly respond to the presence of rodents in your facility with real-time automated alerts sent to your smartphone or tablet
- Ensure the correct personnel receive alerts with role-based notifications
- Monitor rodent activity in real time across facilities so you can take fast action
- Ensure network performance with automated system status reports
Robust reporting features help ensure you have the evidence you need to prove compliance with ever-tightening regulations
- Be prepared for audits with up-to-the minute rodent program verification data
- Perform fast root-cause analysis with time-stamped data from sensors
- Achieve transparency related to your pest control efforts across facilities with collaborative tools
- Improve pest control process for protecting your clients or facility by analyzing sensor data
Spend your time on proactive measures to remediate conditions that are conducive to infestations
- Help protect public health and prevent risk of product recall with intellect, optimize food safety and sanitation practices
- Dedicate labor resources to ensuring conditions are not hospitable to rodents instead of dedicating it to manual, schedule-based trap inspections
- Place traps more strategically thanks to graphic floor plan visualizations and heat maps of building exterior