StressGard™ Formulation Technology enhances the ability of Interface® to deliver turf health benefits by augmenting plant physiology so turf fights stress and performs better. It is essentially a combination of active ingredients, inert ingredients and turf specific co-formulants. And it’s the combination of these that helps the product to perform in turf disease stress conditions.
Why is Interface® with StressGard™ Formulation Technology so innovative?
Interface® is the first UK fungicide developed using StressGard™ Formulation Technology. It’s a new generation turf fungicide formulation which delivers additional turf benefits, alleviating turf stress and improving plant health, leading to visibly healthier turf.
Stress can be caused by traffic rounds (golf), cutting (mowing), cold (frost or snow), Sun (UV), drought (lack of water) or temperature (heat).
Most turf undergoes immense stress and, when it’s fighting disease, it uses up vital energy, depleting its natural reserves. StressGard™ Formulation Technology helps the plant to thrive during high stress conditions, boosting plant health and keeping disease outbreak at bay.
It’s taken 15 years to bring the formulation to market, and it’s been specifically developed for the turf market, ensuring it helps you to get the very best from your Bayer fungicide. The research has proved that Interface® with StressGard™ Formulation Technology can offer enhanced performance from a range of benefits.
What are the benefits of Interface® with StressGard™ Formulation Technology?
- Broad spectrum fungicide – it delivers preventative, curative and eradicant disease control and long lasting protection against six key turf diseases.
- Enhanced turf colour – it enhances the chlorophyll related green turf colour, adding to the natural aesthetic characteristics of turf grass. The improved natural appearance lasts up to six weeks.
- Better UV stress management – it reduces the impact of harmful ultraviolet radiation and selectively allows for the transmission of red and blue light wavelengths used by turf plants for photosynthesis.
- Increased drought tolerance – it contains trifloxystrobin and can be used to assist in stress reduction on turfgrass and has been proven to improve turf quality under drought stress conditions (based on Bayer EU 2014 data).
- Turf Quality – it improves turf density, visual appearance and homogeneity of turf. Therefore the turf is better able to handle physical stresses caused from drought, frequent mowing, heavy foot traffic or heat.
Some of these benefits may be available separately in fungicides and plant health products from other manufacturers; but Interface® with StressGard™ Formulation Technology has these proven tools already built in. Click here for more information on StressGard™ Formulation Technology and to download the new technical sheet.
INTERFACE® contains 256g/L iprodione and 16g/L trifloxystrobin. USE PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE. PAY ATTENTION TO
THE RISK INDICATIONS AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ON THE LABEL. TRIPLE RINSE CONTAINERS AT THE TIME OF USE, PUNCTURE AND INVERT TO DRY (MAPP 16060) (PCS 04882)