Rodilon Trio is a highly potent anticoagulant mixed grain bait with no known resistance in rats or mice.
For indoor use in Ireland and for indoor and outdoor use (around buildings) only in the UK. The mixed grains (oat, sunflower and maize) used in this formulation have been chosen from the most palatable grains known to increase rodent consumption, even in the most difficult treatment environments. This, combined with the “turbo impregnation” technology used in production, delivers Rodilon Trio its extreme palatability and overall superior performance which makes it the ideal product for mice control.
Key Features and Benefits:
Turbo impregnation: Each grain is coated and impregnated through to its core which offers;
- Enhanced mice control (Mice remove the exterior of the grain and eat the middle).
- Significantly increased rat control due to more consistent coverage of each grain.
- Minimal dust, reducing exposure to the user.
- High palatibility.
- Ideal for mice.
- Active ingredient locked in.
- No known resistance in rats or mice.
To find information on responsible rodenticide use and rodenticide stewardship, please visit the CRRU (Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use) website.
Rodilon Trio contain 0.0025% w/w Difethialone (BPR: UK-2011-0050, IE/BPA 70182) USE BIOCIDES SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE. PAY ATTENTION TO THE RISK INDICATIONS AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ON THE LABEL.
Use & Safety
How to use:
- The effects on rodents can be seen 3 to 5 days after the first consumption of the bait.
- Rats may take several days before starting to feed because of their neophobic behaviour (fear of anything new).
- Rats and mice can consume a lethal dose in one feed.
- The red colouring of the grains shows in the rodent excrement indicating bait has been taken.
- Rodilon Trio may be applied by professional users only when appropriate chemical resistant gloves (EN374) are used.
- Baits must be securely deposited in suitable trays, under cover or in tamper resistant bait stations so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children.
- Prevent access to Rodilon Trio by children, birds and non-target animals, (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry).
- Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away.
- Unless under the supervision of a pest control operator or other competent person, do not use anticoagulant rodenticides as permanent baits.
- In most cases, anticoagulant bait should have achieved control within 35 days.
Public Area Use:
When the product is being used in public areas, the areas treated must be marked during the treatment period and a notice explaining the risk of primary or secondary poisoning by the anticoagulant as well as indicating the first measures to be taken in case of poisoning must be made available alongside the baits. When tamper resistant bait stations are used, they should be clearly marked to show that they contain rodenticides and that they should not be disturbed. Antidote vitamin K1 (under medical supervision).