Partnerships in the UK & Ireland
Bayer Environmental Science is committed to developing people and partnerships for the benefit of society.
Bayer develop specific Sustainable Development initiatives with key customers by:
- Promoting the responsible use of products through education and training.
- Partnering with customers to help set, achieve and report on sustainability goals and successes.
- Empowering employees to approach sustainability from a customer and consumer perspective.
We have key partnerships with;
- Aitken Sportsturf Ltd
- Amenity Land Solutions Ltd
- Avoncrop Amenity Products Ltd
- Headland Amenity Ltd
- Cropcare Amenity Ltd
- James Coburn & Son Ltd
- Richard Aitken Ltd
- Rigby Taylor Ltd
- Sherriff Amenity
- Sprayclear Ltd
- Unichem Ltd
- Barrettine Environmental Health Ltd
- Battle, Hayward & Bower Ltd
- Killgerm Chemicals Ltd
- Lodi UK
- Trilanco Ltd
Bayer is a partner of the British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA) which is an association dedicated to the continuing professional development of its members through education and training. To find out more about BIGGA please click here.
|Bayer is a member of The Institute of Groundsmanship, which is a membership organisation representing the whole of the groundscare industry and all those involved in it. To find out more about about the IOG please click here.|
|Bayer is a supporter of the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use, which promotes best practice and responsible rodent control, thereby protecting wildlife from rodenticide exposure. To find out more about the CRRU and the CRRU Code please click here.|